Just some infos about me:)

by Oli aka HonourGuard

posted by Oli, HonourGuard, silver leaf

Hey all readers, I feel like I didn't post anything for years... I just wanted to give you some inforamtions about it.. and what I do these days.

I still paint and try out some new techniques.. to give my miniatures more character. And I am working on some other projects for the World Expo in Montreux this year. And between for some companies. Beside this I decided myself to train for a marathon in september now.. I don't know why I write this, but I think its another reason why I do not have that much time these days. And the free time I have I wanted to use for painting only.. :)

1 month ago I was in Norway with my family and now I wanted to show you some pictures I have made. Norway its really a beautiful country, and defintely something else like flying to the beach every year.. :D

Finally its my first post without any miniatures.. I will present you my new stuff in Montreux or after that in a really big, big post.. :)

Yea.. I think I said all that I wanted to say, see you in Montreux.. Cheers.. :D

Best wishes Oli


Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Just some infos about me:)

Post a Comment