calming music & some advice

by Peter aka Baphomet

posted by Peter, Baphomet

There have been no posting from me here for some time... I´m doing a lot of basic work for my dissertation at the moment and preparing everything for a long research... on the other hand there have been a lot of things I had to take care of and which make my mind go mad so often... I think you know this situations and so I give you some music which will help your mind calm down ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZXHn-g9UTE&feature=fvwrel


And after your mind is calmed down, I want to show you something which nearly broke my heart some days ago... you perhaps remember the Pegaso Murmillo I was painting for quite some time... well, I took the final steps finishing him with oil and afterwards put him in the oven to dry the colour... unfortunatly the material was somehow damaged by the foregoing times in the heat...

The miniature broke just above the feet and the upper part fell down... because the oven´s ground is a lot hotter then the air it melted of course...

Sometime you just have bad luck...


So here my advice: if you use oil, don´t put the miniature in the oven too often...

Regards,
Peter

Comments:

There are 11 Kommentare for calming music & some advice

Post a Comment