Happy Monk with peach

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

I have finished my version of the Happy Monk in the last days.
This sculpt was a real joy to paint, as there are no weapons, for sure there are boobies like on most of the top selling models nowadays but if you think about those boobies here it is getting ugly fast :D

I did choose to leave the florals away and didn't use the butterfly. I wanted to make my Happy Monk celebrate the last peach before the winter comes. I hope you like him!

There is no fire like passion
No crime like hatred,
No sorrow like separation,
No sickness like hunger,
And no joy like the joy of freedom.
Buddha


Happy Monk with peach
sculpted by Ernst Veingart, 54 mm




If you are interested in getting your own Happy Monk sculpt write to:
Ben---at---massivevoodoo---dot---com 

I am not sure on how many are left as Ben told me there were only 50 sculpts for sale. Check back with Ben and ask and believe me painting this sculpt is a journey on its own - a journey of peace and inner freedom.

My version here is not for Sale as it is already sold to a private collector who takes it as a Christmas gift for his girlfriend.

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman

PS: Always remember:

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for Happy Monk with peach

Post a Comment