Joy of kittens or the reason why I am not as busy as I should be

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

I knew what makes my mind weird these days.
I am pretty excited about the travel to Italy tomorrow to the Monte San Savino Show, not seriously mad filled thoughts, more like a little boy getting in a flap because of Christmas :D

The 2 Kittens bring my mind to rest - "sometimes" - the most when they are asleep. Playing with them is serious fun, but honestly I love them most when they are shortly after getting awake, they are so funny then :D - I am pretty in love with them and here comes more Kitten Spam that I have promised earlier - I hope you don't mind - it's still a miniature blog ...



And because it is still a miniature blog here are the next Work in Progress shots from the 1000th MV Follower Diorama. Mad Scientist Matt at work straight out from Berlin.




Thanks for the first entries already dropped in! This will be so cool!

Comments:

There are 9 Kommentare for Joy of kittens or the reason why I am not as busy as I should be

Post a Comment