Monte San Savino Show 2011 - report - day 1

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Here is the first report of Raffa's and my travel to the Monte San Savino Show 2011. There will be a coverage for every day - this one is Friday the 11th of November. It is filmed and photographed from our view - so we say sorry if not everyone or everyone's figures might appear in the videos. We try our best and I want to say thanks a lot to all the friends who did sent me their photos for the report.

After all videos are done I will write my personal review with more words - I am not a good speaker about feelings so I try to work with my impressions I carry in my heart - please enjoy in HD - thanks to mobygratis.com for the music:



First day and I am working on the next video from Saturday!
Best Wishes so far and read you soon here in the jungle.
Roman

Comments:

There are 15 Kommentare for Monte San Savino Show 2011 - report - day 1

Post a Comment