Monte San Savino Show 2011 - report - day 2

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Hi.

Finally I have managed to finish the cutting work for the second video of Monte San Savino Show - part 2.

It is mainly from the sight of Raffa and me but I want to thank the Cursed Monkeys, Igazzu, Alice Zuccero, Louis D'Orio, Andrea Buratta and Roberto Chaudon for additional photos. In the last report there will be a big thank you to all those people that helped me making these videos what they are.

This one covers the Saturday - some really jaw dropping miniatures around 1400 in the end and celebrates the people behind the miniatures. Again I have to say sorry that I might not get all of the miniatures or everyone in the video. No offence at all, but you all know how crowded it was on Saturday. Again there is a little sequence of Alfonso Giraldes talking about Soul :) - I will have the complete interview online in some weeks, you may also find the better view on figurines.tv in the future.

The Music is again by Mobygratis.com, many thanks for the license. I have used 3 songs in the video:

1. Study War
2. A Freak
3. Mistake

Also I want to say sorry that the music switches are not the best from the cutting work - I am not a professional, just do it from the heart. AND in the end of the video I am trying to tell something in but I have to admit that I was a little drunk :D - Enjoy in HD:



You can find the video report about day 1 here if you have missed it.

My complete review will still take some time as there is a plan to do some more videos and finally write and sum everything up - it takes time and I feel mine is getting less after my painting class drops in soon next weekend.

Boombachaka!!

Comments:

There are 8 Kommentare for Monte San Savino Show 2011 - report - day 2

Post a Comment